Skip to main content

Salman Khan Convicted - 5 year Jail

Salman Khan Convicted - 5 year Jail

On every Screen of Media Houses there is only one name i.e. Salman Khan. He has been convicted for five year of imprisonment by the Honorable Court for five charges filed against him.
He is a star in Bollywood.Liked by millions and supported by billions but today though our judiciary took 12 long years to give the jurisdiction but finally it is there now.
Salman will be appealing in higher court of Indian judiciary system as many arguments from the defense lawyer has not been considered.
Though Salman has options but he has realized today the fear and reality of life when you are treated like an ordinary man in-spite of those celebrity treatment.
It is painful for Salman but there is a line very famous in india that
" jo boao ge wi katoge and wo bhi yi isi jeevan me. swarg- narkh sab yi hai".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World cup 2015 schedule -Cricket-Is a trend of our country ,was a trend and will be a trends

For you and us check out world cup schedule

MUKESH AMBANI REPLY TO GIRL WHO WANTED TO MARRY A PERSON WITH OVER 100 CRORE ANNUAL INCOME

MUKESH AMBANI REPLY TO GIRL WHO WANTED TO MARRY A PERSON WITH OVER 100 CRORE ANNUAL INCOME Reply from Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Group) to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband. Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy? I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style andgood taste. I wish to marrya guy with 100 crore annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary 2 crore is consideredonly as middle class now days.. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of 100 crore annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons l ike you? Among those I've dated, the richest is 50 crore annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on thewest of New York City Garden(?), 50 crore annualincome is not enough. I'm here humbly to a